The barrier of entry for establishing a medical aesthetic training company is low and even a novice non-surgical graduate can establish a training company to compensate his or her income. When you choose a training company, you need to assess if the company has the expertise to train you in the correct way to ensure your commercial success. KT Training can deliver this objective.
We have over 20 years of global experience in the art of non-surgical medicine and providing training for nurses, doctors, surgeons and dentists using Botox, Dermal Fillers, Chemical Peels, Derma Roller and volumisers. We combine our cosmetic procedure courses with solid and proven Business Strategies creating successful practitioners and businesses.
- Provide a multidisciplinary approach which transforms new practitioners to enhancement artists
- Wrote the books “Simple Steps to Building Successful Cosmetic Practices” & “Simple Steps to Building Million Dollar Cosmetic Practices” which demonstrate our expertise in Training and Business Development
- Have a Low Ratio of Delegates to Trainers
- Have comprehensive Model Program to support our objective of creating artists.
- Teach all candidates to assess faces by providing many case studies for you to assess, map and inject on the day.
- Have E learning on Botox, Dermal Filler and Advance Volumising Procedures, Skin Procedures including Chemical Peels and Derma Roller, Marketing, Start up Protocols, Business Management, Customer Service, Telephone Skills, and Consultation Skills.
- Have a dedicated team of specialist to support you.
- Provide a free e-learning cosmetic business course to guide you through your clinic start-up.
- Provide business support free of charge from our Consulting and Marketing Division.
- Our work in practice development makes us experts in creating commercially successful and recession proof businesses.
We do not compete with our candidates by running clinics we are a training company so we share all intellectual resources freely.